Book Your Outdoor Visit Online Today
- Alberta Health announced that facility operators may use outdoor designated spaces onsite for outdoor visits with a maximum of five people, including the resident.
- Physical distancing must be followed, with no touching.
- Visitors and residents are required to wear a mask at all times during the outing.
- Visitors and residents must wash or sanitize hands before and after your visit.
- Residents must bring selves or a Essential Visitor may bring the resident to the visit.
- Family must bring their own seating.
- Weather permitting.
- All visits must be pre-arranged.
For more information call 403-525-7777.
Book Your Outdoor Visit With Independent Residents:
Book Your Outdoor Visit With Care Residents:
Book Your Virtual Visit:
Staff Booking Conference Rooms: